Women around the world are at the forefront of science, policy, agriculture, education, food, medicine, the environment, culture, and so much more. This program supports professional women in the fields of climate change and wellness. The focus of this program is on building confidence, leadership skills, resilience, and creating positive impacts for individual women, teams, and communities, as well as for climate change and wellness. Applying our science-based model, we implement this program through coaching, workshops, and other tailored services as requested by our clients. We also connect women across the globe with our Facebook group.
Through this program, women can improve their ability to
- prepare for, adapt to, and reduce climate change using dietary change and other behavior changes,
- achieve and sustain personal equanimity in the face of accelerating climate change and its effects on wellness, as well as the negative impacts of lifestyle disease epidemics,
- learn how to lower stress and boost productivity in their daily work
- align their personal and professional actions with their career goals and purpose
- be empowered to create new systems of leadership in settings where colonialism, patriarchy, and other biased frameworks impede progress on climate change and wellness challenges